💰 Check your existing credit and debit cards for this Paze offer before you make your next online purchase. You could get $10 back when you spend $10 or more, and the offer can be used up to 10 times per eligible card for a possible $100 back per eligible card.
Check the official Paze offer here:
https://www.paze.com/offers
The Paze offer is available through September 10, 2026, and the first thing I would recommend doing is checking the cards you already have to see whether the offer is available to you.
One important detail is that you need to use Paze at checkout with an eligible card for the purchase to qualify. Simply using the same card directly with a merchant may not qualify for the Paze offer.
Paze is available at participating online merchants, with examples including Dunkin’, Domino’s, Fanatics, 1 800 Flowers, StubHub and Wendy’s, along with other participating retailers.
If you have an eligible card showing the offer, you could potentially use it multiple times. With up to 10 qualifying transactions, the offer could provide up to $100 back per eligible card.
Since eligibility can depend on the card and financial institution, I would check your existing credit and debit cards first rather than applying for a new card just to try to use the Paze offer.
If you do not have an eligible card showing and you are already considering a new rewards card, I also have some Chase application options below.
💳 Chase Sapphire Reserve or Sapphire Preferred
Earn 100,000 bonus points with Sapphire Reserve or 75,000 bonus points with Sapphire Preferred. I can be rewarded if you apply here and are approved for either card.
Apply for Chase Sapphire Reserve or Sapphire Preferred
💰 Chase Freedom Unlimited or Freedom Flex
Earn cash back with the Chase Freedom Unlimited or Chase Freedom Flex credit card. I can be rewarded if you apply here and are approved for the card.
Apply for Chase Freedom Unlimited or Freedom Flex
💰 Another Chase Freedom Referral
Earn cash back with the Chase Freedom Unlimited or Chase Freedom Flex credit card. I can be rewarded if you apply here and are approved for the card.
Apply for Chase Freedom Unlimited or Freedom Flex
If you apply through one of my Chase referral links and are approved, I may receive a referral reward from Chase at no additional cost to you.
My recommendation: Check your existing cards for the Paze offer first. If you have an eligible card, you can use the offer on qualifying purchases at participating merchants. Only consider the Chase options if you are already interested in getting a new rewards card.
Offer availability, eligibility, participating merchants, qualifying purchases, Chase approval requirements and rewards can vary. Be sure to review the official terms before making a purchase or applying.
Disclosure: This post contains referral links. If you apply through one of my Chase referral links and are approved, I may receive a referral reward at no additional cost to you.